Saturday 25 October 2014

Building a heavy duty desk..

It ... well, it happened. I (Jessica Severn) actually cleaned and put together a heavy duty pretty desk. Now, I finally have somewhere to work and blog that isn't my bed...


This is the starting point, they are dirty and I have no instructions.. great.

A shot during about how beautifully well I cleaned each individual part


Moving my clothes around to fit the desk in made me realise how many scarves I have - and how many I don't even wear.

I kinda forgot to take photos, I got frustrated with a lot of it because I was doing it alone, couldn't figure out where each part went - had to screw the metal hook-things on for each drawer, and the fact it was stupidly heavy (I thought it was gonna collapse on me at one point, I am not a strong person) but I did it, YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment